Had my car worked on (Replaced fuel pump $375) and one week later the same problem came up.I checked pressure where the car broke down after repair and the fuel pressure was 8psi - should be 40psi.

I called the shop and they explained the Napa warranty - take the car to a Napa repair shop and they would cover the cost. I had to get the car towed there, the shop found other things to add plus the warranty repair. I had to drive all the way back to the shop to sign the warranty paper before they would submit to Napa to cover (what is this 1977? No electronic way for me to sign and email back?

Answer - "No") So I get that done on Friday morning. Car is done, waiting for an answer on warranty from Napa, Friday, all day Saturday.. finally on Monday I can pick up the car for an extra $421.

Next day, car breaks down.I will fix it myself like I should have to begin with.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of napa autocare center car repair from Napa Autocare Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Napa Autocare Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Napa Autocare Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments