2.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have emailed Napa Autocare Center two times about this and have not been called nor received an email back other than the template email that someone will get back to me.

Here are the details of a shop in Winston-Salem NC named "Rattle and Hum"

I see the sign NAPA car care center at a shop in this city. Is this a franchise or what? The name is Rattle and Hum. Do you stand behind their work? And if I have issue with a repair later while in another city can I take it to another NAPA car care center and the work be repaired there under a warranty? I understand SEARS auto service and others offer nationwide support of parts and labor. At times warranty from Rattle and Hum range from 90 days to 1 year and will printed on the receipt.

Also do these repair shops with these NAPA signs use the same parts and prices of the local NAPA parts store or is that business name NOT related to Car care centers?

If they are related will the part price charged by the Car center match the price of the local NAPA parts store?

I have experienced some repairs made by this shop to charge over 100% markup on parts that I can get at the same local NAPA parts store along with other high fees such as $25 for shop fees and $6 for hazard material disposal charges each visit no matter what the total bill.

I look forward to understanding more. My name is Jim

Review about: Napa Autocare Center Car Repair.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Being over charged for parts and shop fees.

Comments

No PC does provide a service. They allow all you self entitled d-bags to have a forum to whine in.

No where on this site does it say that PC is going to DIRECTLY ASSIST YOU!! Your assumption is not PCs fault. They can’t assist you with the folly that is your thought process. You should have contacted NAPA directly for your answers.

NOT a consumer COMPLAINT site. Do you people even use your brains anymore??

I have decided pissedconsumer has wasted my time and offered any help with Mr complaint.What purpose does this website serve?ZERO

My updates:Several updates:1. I kind of "assumed" your site would assist with communications to NAPA AutoCare Center, nice I understand that NOT to be the case.

Maybe I should create a new entry in another consumer complaint site about how Pissed Consumer does nothing to help consumers, which is less than what the BBB does - which is near zero. Unless I miss read about your site, what service DO you perform? Collect my Name, email address and other items to sell to others?2. The phone number you supplied for me to contact NAPA AutoCare Center (602) 274-7770 was invalid, and that person was upset and asked what source did I obtain his phone number as others have also been calling him to complain about NAPA.I explained how I was provided his number.

So he may create a record on another Consumer complaint system about your miss information.3. I located the correct Phone number to NAPA AutoCar Center consumer services 1-800-538-6272 option 4 on 2/26/2018 and opened a ticket and supplied the case number from Pissed Consumer #1197364 as instructed by the email which emails to me from Pissed Consumer. I have not received any phone call nor emails from them after giving all my contact info and details of my complaint. I called back on 2/28/2018 they said someone would call me the next day on 3/1/2018.

I have not received any communications , I will call every day until I do.Summary doing business in today's world is very deceiving, as there are many small businesses who may be listed from an independent review service like Home Advisor or Angie's List as being Vetted for their services or products to be 4 star quality - yet they are more like 2 star.

I just purchase a product from Amazon and used another site to validate the reviews it too gave 4.5 stars so I bought the item. Once I got it and tested it I was NOT happy and have sent it back.As my Dad has always warned me "If it sounds to good to be true- Watch out!"