Havana, Florida

My experience with another NAPA AUTO CARE CENTER in St Pete ,FL ....took my Mercedes in for a tire , after the tire is changed another guy comes out with grease all over hands or gloves and slaps on my hubcap , leaving all that grease on my hubcap , he said OK ,you are ready to go , I think somebody knew me from all the complaints I had made on the other Napa Auto business , this business though did not have their Napa Sign displayed at the time .

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Napa Autocare Center. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Napa Autocare Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Napa Autocare Center to other companies on our site.

Comments

I am going to try this link to video one more time https://t.co/kJb5zwdsmA

The other auto business that I have been complaining about , and taking videos of, is that which is in Pasco County that has for several years now , had NAPA AUTO CARE SIGNS all over it , same owners though , and the same kind of operation disregarding regulations , and being a serious detriment to the neighborhood ..., Link to video https://t.co/kJb5zwdsmA

The other auto business that now has NAPA signs all over it , my Mom house is 120 feet away from , these people moved into our neighborhood illegally a couple years after we bought a house , thinking that they would use our residential streets to increase the parking and commercial activity capacity, this they did for 3 years , these same people the Bangos Family have incorporated illegal business practices for years , while code enforcement turns a blind eye, and the Sheriff Dept says the have no problem with their side stepping laws and regulatons , read more and see video https://mobile.twitter.com/account

to Anonymous #977219