1.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I had my car diagnoised by Napa Auto Care they told me what the problem was and cost to repair it.I had the work done then receive a call back to say it did not resolve the problem it could.be one or two other things that of course cost more.

I took my car there to get it repaired not trouble shooting. Defintely not the type of service I expected.

Want be using them again.Texarkana 75501 location

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Napa Autocare Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Napa Autocare Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Napa Autocare Center and napa autocare center car repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Napa Autocare Center?

Comments

Herndon, Virginia, United States #1233447

Sounds like the shop employs shade tree mechanics that just throw parts at a problem until they stumble upon the actual cause. Cost of diagnosis no matter how long it takes is one unchangeable charge, that would end up a *** of a lot cheaper than the actions taken by that shop. Next time go to a shop that refers to their employees as Technicians not mechanics.